View Full Version : 3 Godfathers (1948)

ethanedwards
February 8th, 2006, 04:58 AM
3 GODFATHERS

DIRECTED BY JOHN FORD
PRODUCED BY JOHN FORD and MERIAN C. COOPER
ARGOSY PICTURE CORPORATION
METRO-GOLDWYN-MAYER

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c187/john-wayne/John%20Wayne/12059.jpg..http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c187/john-wayne/John%20Wayne/3godfathers3.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c187/john-wayne/John%20Wayne/3godfathers2.jpg..http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c187/john-wayne/John%20Wayne/3_Godfathers_05359_R1.jpg

INFORMATION FROM IMDb

Plot Summary
Three outlaws on the run discover a dying woman and her baby. They swear to bring the infant to safety across the desert, even at the risk of their own lives.
Summary written by Jim Beaver

Full Cast
John Wayne .... Robert Marmaduke Hightower
Pedro Armendáriz .... Pedro "Pete' Roca Fuerte
Harry Carey Jr. .... William Kearney ('The Abilene Kid')
Ward Bond .... Perley 'Buck' Sweet
Mae Marsh .... Mrs. Perley Sweet
Mildred Natwick .... The Mother
Jane Darwell .... Miss Florie
Guy Kibbee .... Judge
Dorothy Ford .... Ruby Latham
Ben Johnson .... Posse man #1
Charles Halton .... Oliver Latham
Hank Worden .... Deputy Curly
Jack Pennick .... Luke (the conductor)
Fred Libby .... Deputy
Michael Dugan .... Posse man #2
Don Summers .... Posse man #3
Gertrude Astor .... Townswoman (uncredited)
Ruth Clifford .... Woman in bar (uncredited)
Jack Curtis .... Bartender (uncredited)
Francis Ford .... Drunken oldtimer at bar (uncredited)
Richard Hageman .... Saloon pianist (uncredited)
Cliff Lyons .... Guard at Mojave Tanks (uncredited)
Eva Novak .... Townswoman (uncredited)
Harry Tenbrook .... Bartender #2 (uncredited)
Amelia Yelda ... Robert William Pedro Hightower (the Baby) (uncredited)

Writing Credits
Peter B. Kyne (story)
Laurence Stallings (screenplay) and
Frank S. Nugent (screenplay)

Original Music
Richard Hageman

Cinematography
Winton C. Hoch

Second Unit Director or Assistant Director
Edward O'Fearna .... assistant director
Wingate Smith .... assistant director

Stunts
Ben Johnson .... stunts (uncredited)
Cliff Lyons .... stunts (uncredited)
Jack Montgomery .... stunts (uncredited)
Jack Williams .... stunts (uncredited)

Trivia
* For the scene where Deputy Curly (Hank Worden) has trouble pulling a mule about a train, director John Ford rigged the reins to pull backwards whenever Worden pulled forward.

* When John Wayne is "greasing" the baby boy, Robert William Pedro, it is evident that the baby boy is actually a baby girl.

* This is a remake of John Ford's silent film Marked Men (1919), which starred Ford's long-time friend Harry Carey. When Carey died in 1947, Ford decided to remake the story in Technicolor and dedicate the film to his memory. Carey's son, Harry Carey Jr., plays one of the three, "The Abilene Kid".

* John Ford had a greensman water a cactus overnight to allow it to be squeezed for water.

John Wayne's character, Robert Marmaduke Hightower, was named by director John Ford after his favorite stuntman, Bryan 'Slim' Hightower, who also worked on this picture.
Link this trivia
John Wayne was badly sun burnt while filming 3 Godfathers (1948) and was briefly hospitalized.

Goofs
* Continuity: The Bible used as a prop has marginal cross-references, but the Bible pages used in the close-up shot, as read by Bob, do not.

* Anachronisms: Power lines are visible overhead behind Ruby Latham when the stagecoach is stopped in Welcome, Arizona.

* Continuity: Shortly after the three riders enter the desert Hightower discovers that Pedro's water bag is empty and throws it away. As they ride away in a long shot, the water bag is still visible on Pedro's horse.

* Continuity: When the three Godfathers leave the covered wagon with little Robert William Pedro, the canvas is coming loose in the wind. Later when Purly Sweet and his posse arrive at the covered wagon, the canvas is tied down firmly.

* Continuity: After the three godfathers rob the bank, a covered wagon is seen passing by them as they board their horses but in the next scene they are riding in front of the wagon.

* Continuity: In the chase scenes after the bank robbery, the shadows change location repeatedly, indicating the scenes were shot at different times of the day.

* Continuity: When Bob Hightower is greasing the baby, Bill Kearny holds up his hat to give shade over the baby. At that point, the sun is high in the east. But in the next shot, when they are finished greasing the baby and are applying a makeshift diaper, the shadow from the covered wagon shows that the sun is to the west.

* Revealing mistakes: When Hightower is greasing the baby, who is referred to as a boy, is played by a girl.

* Continuity: When Pedro first skips the saddle the horse without the saddle is black. Later when the horses are pulled behind a dune, it is brown.

* Errors made by characters (possibly deliberate errors by the filmmakers): While Wayne is holding the baby at the wagon, Pete is asked if he got any information about looking after the baby from its dying mother. He is supposed to say "Do you think I was going to drive the lady crazy?" what he says is "Do you think I was going to drive the lazy crazy?"

* Revealing mistakes: When Ben Johnston is standing in the buckboard when the sheriff and 3 deputies use it to chase the 3 bank robbers out of town, he has one leg behind him bracing himself to stay standing while the horses gallop. There is a strap secured to the tray of the buckboard and he has the toe of his boot wedged in it to help keep his balance.

* Revealing mistakes: Near the end of the movie, Hightower reads a bible passage Matthew, yet the bible is open close to the beginning.

Memorable Quotes (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0040064/quotes)

Filming Locations
Alabama Hills, Lone Pine, California, USA
Carson & Colorado Railroad, Owens Valley, California, USA
Keeler, California, USA
Mojave Desert, California, USA
RKO Encino Ranch - Balboa Boulevard & Burbank Boulevard, Encino, Los Angeles, California, USA
Zabriskie Point, Death Valley National Park, California, USA
Death Valley National Park, California, USA

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c187/john-wayne/John%20Wayne/death1.jpg...http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c187/john-wayne/John%20Wayne/death2.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c187/john-wayne/John%20Wayne/1219_01_1---Death-Valley--Californi.jpg...http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c187/john-wayne/John%20Wayne/death-valley-california-05.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c187/john-wayne/John%20Wayne/death3.jpg...http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c187/john-wayne/John%20Wayne/death4.jpg

Previous discussion:-
3 Godfathers (http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=327)

Watch the Trailer:-
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjI1NzMyMDc4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDE5NDIxMw@@._ V1._CR91,68,297,222_SX200_SY150_BO200,0,0,0_PIimdb-blackband-204-28,BottomLeft,200,-199_PIimdb-bluebutton-big,BottomLeft,372,-201_CR200,200,200,150_ZATrailer,4,121,19,200,verde nab,8,255,255,255,1_ZA3%20Godfathers,4,136,19,200, arialbd,7,255,255,255,1_ZA03:20,164,1,14,40,verden ab,7,255,255,255,1_FMpng_.png (http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi3637576729/)

3 Godfathers (http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi3637576729/)

ethanedwards
February 8th, 2006, 04:59 AM
3 Godfathers is a 1948 American Western film directed by John Ford
and filmed (although not set) primarily in Death Valley, California.
The screenplay, written by Frank S. Nugent and Laurence Stallings,
is based on the novelette of the same name written by Peter B. Kyne.
Ford had already adapted the film once before in 1919 as Marked Men.
The original silent adaptation by Ford is thought to be lost today.
The story is something of a re-telling of the story of The Three Wise Men
in an American western context.
Ford decided to remake the story in Technicolor
and dedicate the film to the memory of long-time friend Harry Carey who starred in the 1919 film Marked Men.
Carey's son, Harry Carey Jr., plays one of the three, "The Abilene Kid" in this 1948 film

This is another film I like alot, not a classic,
but a good watchable film.
John Ford, dedicated the movie, to the memory of Harry Carey,

'To the Memory of Harry Carey,
Bright Star, of the Early Western Sky'

The picture was a re-make of John Ford's silent classic Marked Men (1919).
Duke, played Harry Carey's part, in this new version,
and I thought played it well,

The New York Tribune said,

Wayne is better than ever, as the leader of the badmen.

Pedro, was his usual, over the top Mexican self, but
Harry Carey Jnr. made an awesome 'Abilene Kid'
in what most consider, to be his finest acting role.
With Ward Bond, and great support from the Ford regulars,
I consider this, a good all round film.

User Review

Author: bkoganbing from Buffalo, New York,off IMDb

Like The Maltese Falcon, 3 Godfathers had to be made three times before we got the definitive version. This one has to rank at the top of John Wayne's films.

Wayne and fellow outlaws Pedro Armendariz and Harry Carey, Jr. arrive at the town of Welcome, Arizona and after a brief chance meeting with the marshal, Ward Bond, proceed to rob the Welcome bank.

In pursuit of the robbers, Bond shoots the waterbag draped across Wayne's saddle. And then he cleverly stations men at the few sources of water. Nevertheless the three outlaws decide to chance it across the desert.

Life takes a peculiar turn for them as they come across a dying Mildred Natwick who has just delivered an infant. Before she goes she exacts a promise from them to rescue her baby.

Even though their own freedom is at stake, Wayne, Armendariz, and Carey subordinate it to the care and rescue of the infant. At this point the Christmas parable takes over. The three wise men setting out with the infant in their charge to the nearest town which happens to be New Jerusalem, Arizona.

I said on another review of a Wayne film that John Wayne had one of the greatest faces for movie closeups ever. Check some of them here, especially during the desert trek. They say more than 10 pages of dialog. Ford, Hawks, Wellman all the great directors who worked with the Duke knew that and took advantage.

Pedro Armendariz and John Ford came to blow up on the set of 3 Godfathers according to Harry Carey, Jr.'s memoirs. Armendariz almost walked off the film. He finished it though and was great as the fatalistic Mexican outlaw. But he never worked for Ford again.

Although he'd done a few films before this, John Ford had in the credits, introducing Harry Carey, Jr. Of course the film is dedicated to his father who in fact had starred in the original silent Three Godfathers. Maybe this should have really been his debut film, Dobe Carey is just fine as the callow youth, The Abilene Kid.

This also marked the last film of veteran actor Guy Kibbee. As the practical and perceptive judge who tries Wayne, Kibbee is given a fitting swan song to a great career as a player.

This is certainly a more religious work than John Wayne is used to doing. Wayne, although he was baptized Catholic at the end of his life was not a particularly religious man. I do wonder if he had lived another decade what he would have made of the religious right.

Ford of course got in his obligatory Shall We Gather At the River, but also Bringing in the Sheaves was sung. And in the scene where a dehydrated John Wayne arrives at a saloon in New Jerusalem, the piano player is first playing The Holy City and then Silent Night. All to great effect by the way.

I think people that are not necessarily fans of the Duke will be amazed at the heights he rose to as a player in 3 Godfathers.
However, as much of the film's emphasis, was put on the trio's walking,plodding, and finally staggering, endless sand and salt flats,
critics did not treat it kindly, finding it laboured and sentimental!!
I like this film, and I think most of his fans, do too.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c187/john-wayne/John%20Wayne/3_god_2.jpg..http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c187/john-wayne/John%20Wayne/3_god_3.jpg

ZACK613
February 8th, 2006, 11:19 AM
Everyone in the cast, Duke,Dobie, Pedro Armendáriz, Ward Bond all hit just the right note.
Alas, like almost all of the John Ford/Harry Carey Westerns Marked Men seems to be lost forever.

The Ringo Kid
February 8th, 2006, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by ZACK613@Feb 8 2006, 12:19 PM
Everyone in the cast, Duke,Dobie, Pedro Armendáriz, Ward Bond all hit just the right note.
Alas, like almost all of the John Ford/Harry Carey Westerns Marked Men seems to be lost forever.

You hit the nail on the head with what you said. This movie is also my favorite Christmas time movie with It's A Wonderful Life as my 2nd most fav.

Robbie
February 8th, 2006, 06:23 PM
This is one of my favourite movies it is a superior western with great acting, plot, symbolism and direction.

John Waynes on top form and the movie is a treat to watch, it really is a shame to see it end, I am staggered to learn its not considered a classic, I presumed it was.

Overall an offbeat but exceptionally good western and one in which Duke shines.

My rating 9/10.

:agent:

ejgreen77
February 8th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Well, the perfectionist in me strikes again!!! The name of this film is simply 3 Godfathers not "The 3 Godfathers." Sorry ethan, I just can't help myself!!!!

This is a great Christmas movie. JW played his role very well, as did Carey and Armendáriz. Ward Bond was also very good here too, as was Ben Johnson, who got his first major film role here as one of the members of Bond's posse. I'd agree with Ringo in putting it right up there with It's a Wonderful Life on my list of Christmas favorites.

I also liked the fact that in this one, JW was paired with a love interest his own size. Dorothy Ford was 6' 2" and it destroyed her career. She was taller then most of the leading men in Hollywood at the time (though she was paired with Mickey Rooney in Love Laughs at Andy Hardy to great comic effect). In the 6' 4" Wayne, she finally found a partner her own size. It's too bad they never worked together again (she did have bit parts in Sands of Iwo Jima and The High and the Mighty, though in those ones she and the Duke didn't share any scenes together). She and JW don't have a lot of scenes together here, but what they did have showed some definite chemistry between the two of them. It's too bad it was never explored further in another film.

3 Godfathers is a great film featuring the talents of a great group of players filmed by a great director. No Christmas is complete without it.

E.J.

PS: BTW Ringo, your avatar isn't showing up. For every one of your posts, it just displays a blank box with an "x" in it. Maybe it's just my computer, though I did try it on two different browsers.

The Ringo Kid
February 9th, 2006, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by ejgreen77@Feb 8 2006, 07:52 PM
Well, the perfectionist in me strikes again!!! The name of this film is simply 3 Godfathers not "The 3 Godfathers." Sorry ethan, I just can't help myself!!!!

This is a great Christmas movie. JW played his role very well, as did Carey and Armendáriz. Ward Bond was also very good here too, as was Ben Johnson, who got his first major film role here as one of the members of Bond's posse. I'd agree with Ringo in putting it right up there with It's a Wonderful Life on my list of Christmas favorites.

I also liked the fact that in this one, JW was paired with a love interest his own size. Dorothy Ford was 6' 2" and it destroyed her career. She was taller then most of the leading men in Hollywood at the time (though she was paired with Mickey Rooney in Love Laughs at Andy Hardy to great comic effect). In the 6' 4" Wayne, she finally found a partner her own size. It's too bad they never worked together again (she did have bit parts in Sands of Iwo Jima and The High and the Mighty, though in those ones she and the Duke didn't share any scenes together). She and JW don't have a lot of scenes together here, but what they did have showed some definite chemistry between the two of them. It's too bad it was never explored further in another film.

3 Godfathers is a great film featuring the talents of a great group of players filmed by a great director. No Christmas is complete without it.

E.J.

PS:* * BTW Ringo, your avatar isn't showing up. For every one of your posts, it just displays a blank box with an "x" in it. Maybe it's just my computer, though I did try it on two different browsers.

Hi EJ, I noticed that my avatar aint showing either. I use it on another site and it disappeared from there as well. I wonder if that means that the site I got it from, is no longer working? I guess i'll need to look for another one to use and will probably do so tomorrow ;-)

Jay J. Foraker
February 9th, 2006, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by ejgreen77@Feb 8 2006, 06:52 PM
BTW Ringo, your avatar isn't showing up. For every one of your posts, it just displays a blank box with an "x" in it.

Maybe that's the target Robin Hood is getting ready to skewer with his arrow. :lol:
Cheers - Jay :D

Moonshine_Sally
August 12th, 2006, 04:06 PM
Watched this last night for the 1st time and I was pleasantly surprised.A very good movie and as others have said here it's going to be a Christmas favourite!

Senta
August 12th, 2006, 11:12 PM
Why you were surprised? Ford movies are all great! I love this movie too.
Regards,
Senta

Originally posted by Moonshine_Sally@Aug 12 2006, 11:06 PM
Watched this last night for the 1st time and I was pleasantly surprised.A very good movie and as others have said here it's going to be a Christmas favourite!

arthurarnell
August 13th, 2006, 08:32 AM
Hi

Three Godfathers was obviously a popular vehicle for Hollywood sentimentality. It first saw the light of day in 1916 when Edward J LeSaint directed the Peter B Kyne story. It starred Harry Carey.

In 1919 Ford directed it for the first time calling the film Marked Men again it starred Harey Carey and also featured J.Farrell McDonald Joe Harris and Winifred Westover. It was one of Ford's favourite early films.

In 1929 it was remade with the title Hells Heroes and directed by William Wyler
and in 1936 as 3 Godfathers directed by Richard Boleslawski with Chester Morris taking the Wayne role.

I suppose the Harey Carey connection was completed in the 1948 version when the veterans son played The Abilene Kid one of the outlaws and Ford dedicated the film to Harry Carey, who had died the year before, the bright star of the early western sky.

Shortly before filming the tribute Ford ordered Harry Carey jnr off of the set but as he was leaving he noticed Careys horse standing by and then watched as I believe Cliff Lyons mounted him and rode him to the horizon.

Carey found the tribute extrememely moving.

Regards

Arthur

Senta
August 13th, 2006, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by arthurarnell@Aug 13 2006, 03:32 PM
Hi

Three Godfathers was obviously a popular vehicle for Hollywood sentimentality. It first saw the light of day in 1916 when* Edward J LeSaint directed* the Peter B Kyne story. It starred Harry Carey.

In 1919 Ford directed it for the first time calling the film Marked Men again it starred Harey Carey and also featured J.Farrell McDonald* Joe Harris and Winifred Westover. It was one of Ford's favourite early films.

In 1929 it was remade with the title Hells Heroes and directed by William Wyler
and in 1936 as 3 Godfathers directed by Richard Boleslawski with Chester Morris taking the Wayne role.

I suppose the Harey Carey connection was completed in the 1948 version when the veterans son playedThe bilene Kid one of the outlaws and Ford dedicated the film to Harry Carey, who had died the year before, the bright star of the early western sky.

Shortly before filming the tribute Ford ordered Harry Carey jnr off of the set but as he was leaving he noticed Careys horse standing by and then watched as I believe* Cliff Lyons mounted him and rode him to the horizon.

Carey found the tribute extrememely moving.
Regards

Arthur

Hi Arthur,
Thank you for this information. Have you seen any of these films. I saw only 2 photos in "John Ford. The complete films" - the book, which I bought in my trip to Finland recently. I see that there is some difference between the plots . In Marked Man they run away from the prison. And the names an characters are different also.
Regards,
Vera :rolleyes:

arthurarnell
August 13th, 2006, 12:24 PM
Hi Senta

I haven't seen any of the other films but the history of them is mentioned in the Peter Bogdanovitch book John Ford. It's a very good book if you haven't read it and covers the time when the author met Ford in Monument Valley while he was making Cheyenne Autumn.

Regards

Arthur

Senta
August 13th, 2006, 02:22 PM
I hope to read it someday. Now I'm reading the Scott Eymer/Paul Duncan book. And also I have Dan Ford's book - very interesting one.
Regards,
Senta :rolleyes:

Originally posted by arthurarnell@Aug 13 2006, 07:24 PM
Hi Senta

I haven't seen any of the other films but the history of them is mentioned in the Peter Bogdanovitch book John Ford. It's a very good book if you haven't read it and covers the time when* the author met Ford in Monument Valley while he was making Cheyenne Autumn.
Regards

Arthur

Moonshine_Sally
August 14th, 2006, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Senta@Aug 13 2006, 05:12 AM
Why you were surprised? Ford movies are all great! I love this movie too.
Regards,
Senta

We say it that way in Flemish and that's how I translate it.

chester7777
August 15th, 2006, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by arthurarnell@Aug 13 2006, 05:32 AM
. . . in 1916 when* Edward J LeSaint directed* the Peter B Kyne story. It starred Harry Carey . . . 1919 Ford directed it for the first time calling the film Marked Men . . .* 1929 it was remade with the title Hells Heroes . . . and in 1936 as 3 Godfathers . . . the 1948 version when the veterans son played The Abilene Kid one of the outlaws and Ford dedicated the film to Harry Carey, who had died the year before, the bright star of the early western sky.

As Senta noted, that is an impressive history of the story on film . . . that's one of the reasons we are so happy to have you here, Arthur - you are a wealth of information :rolleyes: (plus, you're such a nice guy :wub: ).

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

gt12pak
April 19th, 2007, 05:42 PM
Great movie. One of the most enjoyable scenes is when Perley (Ward Bond) finds out that Hightower's (John Wayne) middle name is Marmaduke.

Judge: Robert Marmaduke Hightower...

Perley: MARMADUKE?!? AAAHA HA HA HA

Hightower: PERLEY...OOOOOHO HO HO HO!

I absolutely loved this scene.

Lt. Brannigan
April 28th, 2007, 06:04 PM
I was surprised at how much I thoroughly enjoyed this film, the colors, the cinematography, and the entire cast were all wonderful. One of my favorite sequences in this movie is when they are going through Robert William Pedro's stuff, these tough men pondering what each is for and wondering what the heck to do with the child is great. I was surprised to see Ben Johnson in such an early supporting role with decent screen time, I knew Ford had used him frequently but it was still surprising. My one complaint is that the script seems a little thin at times, it's almost as if the movie was improv-ed.

chester7777
May 31st, 2007, 09:32 AM
I'm sure I mentioned this before, somewhere else on this board, but my son gave me a DVD of this film for Christmas about three years ago, before it was released in this country. Mine comes from Brazil, in Portuguese, but we can change it to English.

Anyway, here are a couple of posters (the second one is a 1962 re-release, a less colorful version of the original) -

DukePilgrim
September 24th, 2007, 04:39 PM
Reading Harry Carey's book and the hard time Ford gave Carey.

He mentions that Ford kept threatening him with "We could have got Audie Murphy" for his part.

Wonder how that would have been like??

Mike

chester7777
September 25th, 2007, 01:48 AM
Yes, it does seem as Ford was basically an ASS when it came to dealing with his actors.
I suspect if you wanted to continue working with him, it would have been, consistently swallowing your pride, as anyone who talked back got the ax . :headbonk:

Chester :newyear:

DukePilgrim
September 25th, 2007, 03:30 AM
I must admit to a love hate relationship. He could get performance out of actors that they wouldnt have given without his bullying. Mind you I think have told him what to do with himself or hit him on the way out.

Mike

SXViper
December 24th, 2007, 04:20 PM
This is the next movie in the "Forum Movie Review".

You will have 2 weeks to watch and give your reviews on this thread. The deadline is the January 7th 2008. Any questions let me know.

H.sanada
January 2nd, 2008, 09:28 PM
As for this movie,gentleness of the directer J.Ford was expressed well;
think that is interresting western movie.
And the splendor of John Wayne starring does not to say.
J.W. arrive in New Jersalem to lay the baby on the bar counter on Christmas Day.
and say "Set'em up mister, Milk for the infant and a cold BEER for me".
this beer seeming to be delicious!

and I wonder always it whether the baby is a girl or boy. the name Robert William
Pedro Hightower seems to be a boy,but it is really a girl to play by Amelia Yelda.
Truly which must it be a boy or girl? anybody knows?

Regards,
H.sanada

gt12pak
January 2nd, 2008, 09:41 PM
Hi H.sanada

A very interesting question. I cannot answer it myself, but Amelia sounds like a girls name to me.

chester7777
January 3rd, 2008, 09:02 AM
I wonder always it whether the baby is a girl or boy. the name Robert William Pedro Hightower seems to be a boy,but it is really a girl to play by Amelia Yelda.
Truly which must it be a boy or girl? anybody knows?
The character in the story was obviously a boy, but I must say I have NEVER heard of a boy named Amelia, so the baby was most likely played by a girl (she must have been the right age, and it is often difficult to tell if a baby is a boy or a girl, so I think it is not uncommon to have a boy baby played by a girl, or a girl baby played by a boy, as long as the child is the right "age"). In checking on IMDb, I see that 3 Godfathers was Amelia's solo acting role.

chester7777
January 4th, 2008, 03:29 AM
Tonight, we watched our Brazilian copy of 3 Godfathers, which has an English soundtrack. We received it from our son about 4 years ago, before it was available on DVD in this country. Our copy was not the best quality, but was watchable.

It's been a couple of years since we've seen it, but we certainly enjoyed it tonight. Ward Bond was just as you would expect him to be (classic Ward Bond - jovial but also gruff), Hank Worden was his usual comedic self, it was great to see familiar faces Jack Pennick, Guy Kibbee, and Jane Darwell.

It was also nice to see Mildred Natwick, although we thought she looked a little old for the part. At 43, she WAS a little old to be playing the part of a 28-year-old, first-time mother.

Regarding Amelia Yelda, Keith listed the following item regarding the baby girl playing a baby boy . . .

Trivia

* When John Wayne is "greasing" the baby boy, Robert William Pedro, it is evident that the baby boy is actually a baby girl.
We did notice that to be the case :shades_smile:. Enquiring minds want to know . . . whatever happened to Amelia Yelda??

Our 11-year-old noticed that after John Wayne's character threw away the damaged water bag, the next shot shows the bag back on the horse.

Despite our minor criticisms, we did enjoy it. We had no idea that Harry Carey, Jr. was such a good singer. The other songs were enjoyable as well.

Overall, we would rate it a 7 out of 10.

dukefan1
January 5th, 2008, 09:10 AM
This movie isn't really one to fall throught the cracks. It is popular with JW fans and seems to have held up over the years. I agree with you, Jim, in that Mildred Natwick does appear too old for the part. It should have been played by an actress in her 20's.

I loved Pedro Armendariz in his role. It was funny hearing Duke telling him to stop speaking Mex in front of the infant all the time. And this is one of my more favorite rolls by Harry Carey Jr. He portrayed the "The Abilene Kid" excellently. And he sung amazingly, as Jim already stated. Ward Bond was...well...Ward Bond. Perfect!

It was a little hard to believe how jovial and friendy the town was to Duke's character after his journey with the baby. I can see the town and the Marshall being appreciative of his efforts to save the baby, but he was still guilty of robbing the bank. When a thief takes my money, It would take me a while to get over that! But other than that, a great ending to the film.

In the book the movie was made from, it was Carey's character that saved the baby. Armendariz's character was the one who was shot. His character and Dukes character decide to give all their water to the kid (who they think can go straight and raise the baby) and infant and wear out themselves to the death to get them out of the dessert. First Pedro's character carry's the baby till he falters, then Duke's character carry's untill he is played out. The last leg is done by the kid. A great book made into a great movie

Mark

chester7777
January 5th, 2008, 06:17 PM
Mark, was the baby related to the sheriff in the book? That was an interesting plot twist in the movie, with Purley and Duke fighting over the baby at the end.

dukefan1
January 6th, 2008, 02:00 AM
No, Jim, the baby wasn't related. The Sherriff isn't even in the story. There wasn't even a chase by the posse into the dessert, just a shoot-out escaping town. There were 4 badmen who rode into town to rob the bank. One was killed on the way out. Once the three men escaped town, there was no longer anything about a chase. Their plan was to cross the dessert, thereby avoiding everyone. Their plans change, of course, when they came upon the mother giving birth. The story about the baby's father blowing up the tanks and trudging off to his death, leaving the mother alone is the same as the film. From here on out, it is very similar to the film, except that the book ends when the last man and baby reach New Jerusalem. It's not a very big book, but a good read. The movie was more entertaining.

Mark

chester7777
January 7th, 2008, 01:39 AM
Thanks for that, Mark! While often the book is better, it seems that artistic license played a valuable role in this case. I appreciated the sub-plots, of the chase through the desert and the baby being related to the sheriff, made it interesting.

Jim

Robbie
January 11th, 2008, 06:33 PM
I am pleased that Todd picked this virtually forgotten John Wayne gem to review as it represents a terrific collaboration between John Ford and the Duke.

The movie focuses on three outlaws whom rob a bank in the town of Welcome and make their getaway across the desert being closely pursued by the towns sheriff and a posse of deputies. In the middle of the desert the three outlaws come across a heavily pregnant woman who dies giving birth to her son. The remainder of the movie focuses on the three outlaws attempting to get the baby to safety and in their efforts expose their redeeming qualities ultimately allowing them to gain redemption.

The movie is rich in visual imagery and symbolism and this combined with a funny yet sentimental storyline gives the viewer something to really get their teeth into giving and overly fulfilling movie.

The acting is good particularly from Ward Bond as the persistent pursuer and Harry Carey Jnr as the kid outlaw. However it is John Wayne who dominates the movie playing the troubled man who operates on the wrong side of the law, playing Bob Hightower Duke allows us to warm to his character who has questionable values yet when pushed to the brink demonstrates his true character. Duke is equally pleasing to watch whether it be in humorous scenes or in the more dramatic ones and in his movies he was beginning to consistently demonstrate what a great actor he had become.

Overall this western is somewhat off beat which adds to its overall appeal, it features a great storyline, strong acting and is virtually flawless and for this it rates a very admirable 9/10 for this viewer.

gt12pak
January 12th, 2008, 12:09 AM
I just thought I would give this a shot. I didn't get a chance to watch the movie in the last 2 weeks so this is coming straight from memory. And remember, I'm not very good with words, but let's see what happens.

You knew this was gonna be a special movie with the salute to Harry Carey at the beginning. As everyone here knows, Harry Carey and John Ford were very good friends, so I guess Harry Carey, Jr. (as the Abilene Kid) being cast in the movie is a given.

As with any Duke and Ward Bond movie, there are going to be comedic elements and the first is the scene where Duke first meets B Sweet. Of course we all find out later that his real name is Buck Sweet and he is the town Marshal and a fatal flaw of the movie is when Bond says "I'll be seeing you boys." You knew that he'd be seeing him later.

Another comedic element of the movie is when the judge asks Duke to give his full name and when Bond hears his middle name he just erupts in laughter, One of the funniest scenes in a John Wayne movie I have ever seen. And of course, the scenes with Hank Worden attempting to escort Duke to jail are a hoot as well.

Now onto the more serious parts of the movie. To me, there a lot of Christmas elements here as well as a lot of religious themes as well. Out of the blue he finds a bible while seeking shelter. The verse he reads is from Matthew and it reads...And when they drew nigh unto Jerusalem, then sent Jesus two disciples saying unto them, go into the village over against you, and straightway ye shall find a donkey tied, and a colt with her: loose them, and bring them unto me. I'll give it to John Ford, several of his movies have religious elements to them. Yes, I did pop in the DVD to get that verse.

Overall, just like Robbie, I'll give this one a 9 out of 10. This was kind of fun and I hope everyone enjoys my thoughts on this movie. Now onto the next one.

SXViper
January 18th, 2008, 11:56 AM
Sorry to have missed this review, I was out of town for the end day.

Like the rest of you, I enjoyed the Christmas elements and the story about how a baby and a bible could change the ways of a gang of outlaws. And the 1 remaing outlaw was broken down so far at the end that he was showed what was important in his life. There ian't really more that I can say since most of you have said the things that I am already thinking. Good work!!

Robbie
February 8th, 2008, 06:41 PM
I persuaded a friend of mine to watch this movie. I didn't tell him it was a western or that it had John Wayne in it. He emailed me his views on the movie which I think were rather interesting even if I don't agree with all of them, below is what he wrote.

I was expecting a black and white gangster film. BUT OOOHHH NOOOOOO it was another bloody western. But I watched it from start to finish. I'm not sure what I think I about it. Yea that film.... three guys, a baby and the Arizona desert.... hmmm perfect plot.

As I said I'm not sure what I think about it. Its a western with JW, so in my mind it similar to all his others. NO I DID'NT SAY IT WAS THE SAME.

It was good however, more story telling than modern films. But slower than
the films I'm used to. I noticed something strange. When the film ended
and I switched back to normal TV, there was a modern American trash. I
don't know if it was a film or what. But I had a wonderful repulsion
for it, after the gritty sandy Arizona.

Another thing I actually loved about the film. REAL SAND AND A REAL
TRAIN!!! No glitzing over with silly CGI. Those actors were riding
the horses and where getting sand in their teeth.

I didn't like the music in places.... the acting was great. But there are
some strange and silly bits... the younger fella with the glowing holy
light over him in the trailer... ?????? Some parts were a bit drawn
out and ever so slightly overacted. But that's probably over critical.

I think I could watch it again

dukefan1
April 9th, 2008, 08:30 AM
Here's an example of the book. My copy doesn't have a dust jacket, but I wanted to show you all the one piece of art work in the book. I liked the picture myself.

Mark

http://www.dukewayne.com/imagehosting/2147fcb53e012a1.jpg

http://www.dukewayne.com/imagehosting/2147fcb6b465f84.jpg

kilo 6
April 11th, 2008, 07:45 PM
makes you think twice about driving in the desert. great movie, like others have mentioned.

H.sanada
April 13th, 2008, 06:35 AM
Here's japanese press sheet for this film.

http://www.dukewayne.com/imagehosting/10864801a2b83e871.jpg
H.sanada

chester7777
April 13th, 2008, 10:15 AM
Mark, the quote from the book refers to "the Worst Bad Man." Do the godfathers not have names in the book? I know I keep asking this question . . . but how does the movie measure up to the book?

H.sanada, thank you for sharing your collection with us! How long have you been collecting?

Mrs. C :angel1:

dukefan1
April 14th, 2008, 01:00 AM
I don't mind you asking questions, Sue. They are called by their names and by "Bad men". The part that Duke played is the worst Badman, Tom Gibbons . Pedro Armendariz's part is the wounded Badman, Bill Kearny and Harry Carey Jr.'s part is the youngest Badman, Bob Sangster. The movie plays close to the book with variations in the story line. Ward Bond's part isn't in the book. The Badmen (4 of them) ride in, rob the bank and shoot their way out of town, with one getting killed and three escaping with one injured. Some of the treck accross the desert is almost true to the book (some of the diologue exactly the same), except that the youngest Badman is the only one to survive with the baby. The book ends when he barely reaches New Jeruselem alive. The baby is still named after the badmen. The mother named him Robert William Thomas Sangster. It is not a very long story, but I enjoyed it alot. I enjoyed the movie more, because of the added story of Buck Sweet and the chase.

Mark

H.sanada
April 14th, 2008, 08:57 AM
H.sanada, thank you for sharing your collection with us! How long have you been collecting?

Hello Mrs.C,
I am a baby boom generation born Dec.1946.
As i already mentioned in other threads,The revival(re-release)boom of western films
occurred in Japan at the beginning of 60's.
Therefore,I fortunately the majority of the masterpieces of the western were able to
be seen in the thetre. Ofcource almost of them was JW movies.
My collection started in those days about 50 years ago. Oh,Time flies.

Regards,
H.sanada

ethanedwards
April 14th, 2008, 12:28 PM
Hi H.sanada,

Once again, thanks for your excellent additions,
to the movie threads, and as Chester says,
is adds a whole new aspect.

I notice your birth year, perhaps you shoiuld also post here

When Were You Born? (http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=2430)

kilo 6
April 14th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Hello H Sanada time indeed waits for none of us. how ofton are westerns played on tv in Japan these days?

H.sanada
April 15th, 2008, 07:54 AM
Hello H Sanada time indeed waits for none of us. how ofton are westerns played on tv in Japan these days?
Hello kilo6,
In these days,i had seen many western films in the theater.
and on TV,theater films are relleased not often,but, TV western dorama were
broadcasted everyday. Rawhide,Gunsmoke,Cheynne,Bonanza,Have gun will travel,
Wanted dead or alive.....etc.

cheers,
H.sanada

kilo 6
April 16th, 2008, 03:04 AM
Dan Blocker the chap who played Hoss on Bonanza owned a ranch about twenty miles from me and it was always kept in impressive shape when he was the owner.

chester7777
August 2nd, 2008, 04:22 PM
I watched this movie again today. It becomes more rich with each viewing. Having just read through this whole thread, I won't repeat our previous observations (which I made in my own mind again today).

I didn't see anything in this thread to indicate whether Harry Carey Jr. did his own singing, so via his website, I sent an email asking if it was him (and complimenting him on his fine singing). I got a reply within an hour, in which he said he did, indeed, do his own singing for the film!

He also shared that, as you might expect, the baby was played by two different babies, who were VERY young, so were allowed only short times on camera at any one time. Amelia Yelda is credited (as uncredited) with the role. I wonder who the other baby was, and how it was decided which name was used.

dukefan1, after reading your post about the book, I hustled over to Amazon and bought myself a copy. I look forward to reading it.

chester7777
August 21st, 2008, 02:50 AM
Here's an example of the book. My copy doesn't have a dust jacket, but I wanted to show you all the one piece of art work in the book. I liked the picture myself.

Mark

http://www.dukewayne.com/imagehosting/2147fcb53e012a1.jpg

http://www.dukewayne.com/imagehosting/2147fcb6b465f84.jpg

Mark, the quote from the book refers to "the Worst Bad Man." Do the godfathers not have names in the book? I know I keep asking this question . . . but how does the movie measure up to the book?

dukefan1, after reading your post about the book, I hustled over to Amazon and bought myself a copy. I look forward to reading it.
Now that I have my own copy of that little green book (although, based on the photo, yours is much nicer than mine) and have read it, I can say I very much enjoyed reading it, some of the dialogue IS right out of the book, and the movie measured up to the book quite well. It was such a short book that the sub-plots helped to flesh out the movie to a full-length picture. And they fit in very well with the story. The screen writer did an excellent job.

H.sanada
August 28th, 2008, 08:33 AM
He also shared that, as you might expect, the baby was played by two different babies, who were VERY young, so were allowed only short times on camera at any one time. Amelia Yelda is credited (as uncredited) with the role. I wonder who the other baby was, and how it was decided which name was used.

Mrs.C
I found rare photo.
this photo of two babies was taken in the location of Three Godfathers in 1936.
Perhaps in Ford's 3 Godfathers, Two babies were casting,i think.
it might be not unnatural.
one is Amelia Yelda and another is her double(boy?).
regards
Taka

ethanedwards
August 28th, 2008, 09:19 AM
Taka,

thanks for this post and the photo.
Well this baby is a girl,
then from the cast list it looks like
her sister, even twin
Emilia Grace Yelda is credited as playing Robert.

badger
December 31st, 2008, 07:32 PM
this film was different to any jw i ve watched before but i enjoyed it. maybe a bit too much plodding thru the desert but a good story nonetheless.
i enjoyed the singing and the biblical references. does anyone know btw if the babies in the film went on to do any acting later on?

ethanedwards
January 1st, 2009, 05:29 AM
does anyone know btw if the babies in the film went on to do any acting later on?
Sarah,

The part of Robert William Pedro Hightower (the Baby boy)
was in fact played by a GIRL!
Emilia Grace Yelda also known as Amelia Yelda.

As far as I know, she did not go on to make any further movies,
or anything else of note.

badger
January 1st, 2009, 09:03 AM
thanks keith
i wondered if i should be looking out for her in anything else
i wonder what she did go and and become

chester7777
January 1st, 2009, 01:45 PM
Mrs.C
I found rare photo.
this photo of two babies was taken in the location of Three Godfathers in 1936.
Perhaps in Ford's 3 Godfathers, Two babies were casting,i think.
it might be not unnatural.
one is Amelia Yelda and another is her double(boy?).
regards
Taka
Taka,

Obviously, shortly after you posted that photo, we must have been away from the board long enough that I didn't see your post the first time around. What a neat picture, and it must be quite rare indeed! Thank you so much for sharing it, and I'm glad I finally got to see it.

ethanedwards
December 20th, 2010, 10:30 AM
Let's not forget Duke's 'Christmas' movie

Jay J. Foraker
December 22nd, 2010, 07:01 PM
Just watched this on TCM. I had not seen "3 Godfathers" before. It turned out to be very entertaining. Loved Ward Bond's part in this and found another facet of John Wayne's acting (which doubters claim didn't exist).

lasbugas
March 23rd, 2011, 04:12 PM
Lobby Card Mexicaine

http://i67.servimg.com/u/f67/11/97/59/03/tres_h10.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=3717&u=11975903)

http://i67.servimg.com/u/f67/11/97/59/03/fax_s160.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=4159&u=11975903)

lasbugas
August 28th, 2012, 01:03 AM
http://i67.servimg.com/u/f67/11/97/59/03/wayne841.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=3304&u=11975903)

ethanedwards
August 28th, 2012, 05:29 AM
And another great photo

lasbugas
August 28th, 2012, 01:25 PM
http://i67.servimg.com/u/f67/11/97/59/03/a_duk113.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=6975&u=11975903)

A close
http://i67.servimg.com/u/f67/11/97/59/03/a_duk114.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=6976&u=11975903)

lasbugas
August 29th, 2012, 06:35 AM
http://i67.servimg.com/u/f67/11/97/59/03/wayn1095.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=3685&u=11975903)

The Ringo Kid
March 3rd, 2013, 04:30 PM
At lunch time today--I watched: 3 Godfathers w/ Duke, Harry Carey Jr, Pedro Armendariez, Ward Bond, Hank Wordon, Ben Johnson, Jack Pennick and Mildred Natwick. Love this movie. I dont care for the original version though.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4i57Rhh-m3E/UNgarBOyNCI/AAAAAAAAsKY/ctRRbrVco4Y/s1600/3-godfathers-movie-poster-1948-1020174235.jpg
http://media.scpr.org/images/2010/08/26/jrblog-3godfathers-400.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTURQLbwHMtS77JfxCCYrH1OIxxAaCt eTaUcIABl_bDGX61FgVkw
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRusl1aTPHYme_rd8yqNOYX2q0wsMqoa awsjuLEZRtOMbzbN17K
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_T6QNT39-HnQ/SylUN6QZYAI/AAAAAAAAAjc/KQfWywDDS7U/s400/3godfathers.jpg
http://www.threedonia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/3godfathers02.jpg
http://www.threemoviebuffs.com/assets/images/review_images/3godfathers1.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-mFKSdx3OCXg/UODrkRqTmGI/AAAAAAAAC2I/eue9lIOPlhs/s1600/harrycarey.gif
For Harry Carey:
http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/harry-carey-jr-dies.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPgWm3-EgBt1E2HYV-EVeZNdptS-VBAKsttsgXesN_5x79Ue4j-Q
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1c8sJetbo0CdIF6-BPSVfxpDEU_f5pA_iwL-nrVQDQFIoxhAO5A
http://www.portraitsbylarrysnode.com/three_godfathers03.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJj1WchGjlSpOublf0WOT4cFmYq6O8h lC_xCxWfW-FlY2PZIN2
http://media.monstersandcritics.com/articles/1173421/article_images/3bankrobbersrideintotown.jpg
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/5746/3godfathers02.jpg
http://content9.flixster.com/photo/11/60/17/11601715_ori.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMfSvb91IoV8KpH2A7Rr-_OhOJLRbxrJrKw0Q9fwg1wwgY06AYqA
http://uk.web.img3.acsta.net/r_640_600/b_1_d6d6d6/medias/nmedia/18/35/31/05/18382402.jpg

wtrayah
March 4th, 2013, 04:55 PM
Overall, I'd say it was a good movie. For me, it was just a little too long. Too much plugging along in the sand, too much running from the law, found myself wondering if the movie was ever going to end!

lasbugas
April 10th, 2013, 01:50 PM
http://i77.servimg.com/u/f77/11/97/59/03/wayne197.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=12495&u=11975903)

lasbugas
April 15th, 2013, 01:41 PM
http://i77.servimg.com/u/f77/11/97/59/03/wayne214.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=12517&u=11975903)

lasbugas
April 19th, 2013, 02:08 PM
http://i77.servimg.com/u/f77/11/97/59/03/wayne239.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=12555&u=11975903)

lasbugas
April 26th, 2013, 12:57 PM
http://i83.servimg.com/u/f83/11/97/59/03/wayne_52.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=12651&u=11975903)

lasbugas
September 12th, 2013, 03:56 PM
http://i72.servimg.com/u/f72/11/97/59/03/wayne215.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=13567&u=11975903)

http://i72.servimg.com/u/f72/11/97/59/03/wayne214.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=13566&u=11975903)

lasbugas
September 22nd, 2013, 05:08 AM
http://i72.servimg.com/u/f72/11/97/59/03/wayne383.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=13748&u=11975903)

http://i72.servimg.com/u/f72/11/97/59/03/wayne384.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=13749&u=11975903)

lasbugas
October 3rd, 2013, 06:48 AM
http://i72.servimg.com/u/f72/11/97/59/03/wayne508.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=13881&u=11975903)

lasbugas
October 6th, 2013, 03:40 AM
http://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/11/97/59/03/wayne_28.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=13902&u=11975903)

lasbugas
October 10th, 2013, 02:35 PM
http://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/11/97/59/03/wayne_81.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=13955&u=11975903)

lasbugas
October 13th, 2013, 10:43 AM
http://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/11/97/59/03/wayne_86.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=13960&u=11975903)

http://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/11/97/59/03/wayne_87.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=13961&u=11975903)

lasbugas
October 14th, 2013, 06:42 AM
http://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/11/97/59/03/wayne119.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=13993&u=11975903)

lasbugas
October 20th, 2013, 01:10 PM
http://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/11/97/59/03/wayne235.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=14109&u=11975903)

lasbugas
November 3rd, 2013, 12:48 PM
http://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/11/97/59/03/wayne334.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=14210&u=11975903)

lasbugas
November 30th, 2013, 02:45 AM
http://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/11/97/59/03/wayne607.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=14487&u=11975903)

Big Jake Jr.
June 5th, 2014, 07:19 PM
I feel that this is a great western that doesn't get the credit it deserves between other Ford's works...and among western fans.The trio of Duke/Harry Carey, Jr./Pedro Armendáriz is very solid and they work perfect together.Into the movie they abounds some very important religious symbolisms.The transformation of three bandits into charitable persons flows very normally and that's the reason you can sympathize the ''bad'' guys here.Ward Bond is in perfect shape.The suspense is a part of the movie.At last the full of sand landscapes and the hot weather make me believe that this film isn't only a Christmas one as the most of forum members fairly believe (it is a Christmas movie).Anytime I want to watch it I need a fresh cola with ice.Besides we have summer here.

lasbugas
June 16th, 2014, 02:08 PM
http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/11/97/59/03/a_way108.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=16263&u=11975903)

Big Jake Jr.
July 18th, 2014, 06:43 PM
@lasbugas - This is an impressive picture!Many thanks!

ringo kid
July 19th, 2014, 07:53 AM
great picture

lasbugas
November 20th, 2014, 02:32 AM
http://i59.servimg.com/u/f59/11/97/59/03/photo639.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/view/11975903/17152)

lasbugas
November 29th, 2014, 02:59 AM
http://i59.servimg.com/u/f59/11/97/59/03/a_wayn75.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/view/11975903/17286)