Wardrobe Identification

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,201 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• This thread is for the group with the wardrobes to post pictures to see if we can identify some of them for them. Hope I put it in the right place, LOL. So post away and we will get back to you. If you have problems posting the pics, let me know at [email protected]. KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Well, problems were had with posting the pictures so here are some. Please let us know if you recognize any from whatever film and who might have been wearing them. Earl thanks you all, KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• It's an "Ike Jacket". Color would indicate Air Force. Could have been worn by any number of people in lots of different movies. I'll guess Duke and Jet Pilot, especially since he wore both Army and Air Force uniforms in the movie.

Spoiler Alert-

of course it's a lot easier if you check the properties of the picture and it tells you. :^)
    http://i1269.photobucket.com/a…PilotJohnWaynejacket3.jpg

• Now that looks like it might have been worn by one of the actors in The Great Escape.

I 2nd the The Great Escape opinion. Looks like one that could have been worn by Charles Bronson or any number of prisoners ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..