Welcome, New Members!

There are 1,696 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 622,228 times. The latest Post () was by FanoftheDuke67.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I wanted to be neighborly and say hello.I have been a John Wayne fan for 39yrs and going.Thank you for having a outstanding community like this to enjoy.
    Sincerely,
    Capt.Kirby.

• I wanted to be neighborly and say hello.I have been a John Wayne fan for 39yrs and going.Thank you for having a outstanding community like this to enjoy.
    Sincerely,
    Capt.Kirby.

Capt. Kirby,

WELCOME to the Original John Wayne Message Board, one of the friendliest John Wayne communities on the Internet! We hope you will enjoy your time here, get to know us better, and hopefully give us an opportunity to get to know you better as well.

We have a friendly, knowledgeable group of fans from around the world. We have a lot of information around here, with a dedicated thread to just about any John Wayne movie that is available to be seen. One of our moderators from England, ethanedwards (aka Keith) has put countless hours into the Duke Movie Discussions forum - I hope you will take the time to check it out. You can read about Duke's movies, many of his co-stars (both male and female), even some of the directors and composers with whom he worked.

If you have any questions, about John Wayne, or about finding your way around the forum, don't hesitate to ask. Someone will jump in to try to help you!

Again, WELCOME!!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Welcome to the forum, Capt. Kirby. I'm glad you found us. Take a look around and feel free to join in anywhere.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Just wanted to say hi from across the pond. I don't type much because I was in the RAF and had an accident a few years ago. But I have been a life long fan of John Wayne and will enjoy reading all your comments. Rainy this morning so a good day to watch a good western. Thanks Mates

Wg Cdr Don

• Don,

It looks like we have the privilege of being the first to WELCOME you to the Original John Wayne Message Board, the friendliest John Wayne forum you're likely to find anywhere on the 'net!

There is certainly plenty to read around here, and we hope that occasionally you will chime in with your thoughts. There is no penalty for lurking around here - we just want the fans to have FUN! And learn a little about Duke while they're doing it!

Again, welcome!

• Hi

WELCOME to The JWMB-
    The Original John Wayne Message Board
    where fans come to have fun!

Please take a look around,
    we're a friendly bunch of folks,
    and there is a wealth of information to see,
    regarding the great man.

You may find these links useful:-

John Wayne:- A Newbies Guide to Duke

Link to Duke's Movies, Co-Stars- Pals Of The Saddle and Movie Locations

Great to see you're from Ashford,
    look foward to hearing from you

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• A hearty welcome to the forum, Don. Take a good look around and feel free to jump in anywhere. Glad to have you aboard.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hi Buck Loner

WELCOME to The JWMB-

regarding the great man.

I am sure someone will answer your Big Jake question

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hi-I've been a looker her for quite awhile, but haven't had much time for posting. Kinda making up for it now! I've been a Duke fan since, Rio Bravo and The Alamo. Haven't seen a John Wayne film I dindn't like-I even like The Conqueror! Of course there's some I like MUCH more than others, but I always find something to enjoy in each of his films. I'm looking forward to reading more posts and joining in where ever I can.

• alamo221,

It seems we've neglected to formally welcome you to the Original John Wayne Message Board. You've been a member for quite awhile, and somehow we missed your first bunch of posts back in April.

Anyway, we're glad to see you joining the different discussions here, and we hope you're having fun here!

• Hi keygrip

WELCOME to The JWMB-

regarding the great man.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• My time on the board has been erratic of late, so let me welcome all the incoming new members that I haven't welcomed recently. This is a great forum and I am sure all of you will find much to gratify your senses.

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi MODesign

WELCOME to The JWMB-

regarding the great man.

Thanks for your posts about Maureen O'Hara,
    and for all the information.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• I have been editing and publishing Maureen O'Hara's official website since 1994. "Maureen O'Hara Magazine" has been a very special project for me over the years and have Maureen's support and friendship has meant a great deal to me. You all know Duke Wayne was her best friend, so I'm happy to be any part of a message forum for Duke.

• I have been editing and publishing Maureen O'Hara's official website since 1994. "Maureen O'Hara Magazine" has been a very special project for me over the years and have Maureen's support and friendship has meant a great deal to me. You all know Duke Wayne was her best friend, so I'm happy to be any part of a message forum for Duke.

As Chester and Mrs., said,
    It's a pleasure to have you here, and although I welcomed your previously,
    I was unaware of your being editor of Maureen's web-site.

Any involvement in our own forum relating to MO'H is always welcome,
    and Duke of course!!!

Thanks for your posts on the MO'H Discussion thread.

Look forward to hearing more from you

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Edited once, last by ethanedwards ().