My Body Artwork.

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,269 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi all,over the past few years ive had a few tattoo's done and would like to share them with you all, if anyone else has them, share it and the story behind it?

-IHW

The first symbolizes my being a canadian,the second my being from cape breton island and being a "caper".The third is my ancestry..being celtic.

1st, on my right leg on the calf, 2nd on my upper right arm,3rd on my left forearm

• I, of course, don't have any tattoos and I probably won't ever get any. My brother is 24 and he has some that are black & white. Sorry I have no pictures of 'em but they are on his upper arms. One is a cross (because we're Christian), one is a shield with some stuff in it that I don't remember. He also has a cool "MWA", which are his initials. The last one is some design across his arm like the one you have in the second picture below the "caper" thing.

• I don't have any tatoos either, probably never will have any but, if I ever do, I would have to have one of John Wayne in Stagecoach. The scene would be rather large and would be the Stagecoach as they are being chased by the Indians with The Duke lying on top it firing his rifle.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Originally posted by The Ringo Kid@Aug 8 2005, 04:18 PM
    I don't have any tatoos either, probably never will have any but, if I ever do, I would have to have one of John Wayne in Stagecoach. The scene would be rather large and would be the Stagecoach as they are being chased by the Indians with The Duke lying on top it firing his rifle.

[snapback]20101[/snapback]

I'd have to agree, having that across the back would be really something.The cost, and as well as the pain would be greatly worth it.

-IHW

• :D IHW, another i'd have to have would be with him as Davy Crockett or a scene of him on the PT Boat from: They Were Expendable.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..