User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 85

Thread: North To Alaska (1960)

  1. #61
    Deputy US Marshal Gorch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,940
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: North To Alaska (1960)

    ok. here's another.

  2. #62
    M o d e r a t o r ethanedwards's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    12,493
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: North To Alaska (1960)

    It works just fine, but don't blame this Keith.
    Great stills
    Best Wishes
    Keith
    Totnes- the Tombstone of England

  3. #63
    Deputy US Marshal Gorch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,940
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: North To Alaska (1960)

    Nope. Not you. My Keith Payne. To borrow from Peckinpah - "the ladiest damn lady of them all".

    It took quite a bit of patience on her part, but she's slowly dragging me into cyberspace. Now all I need is free time.

    Thanks. Lady Hawk.


    Bill

  4. #64
    State Governor dukefan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    North East, Maryland
    Age
    52
    Posts
    3,794
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: North To Alaska (1960)

    Great stills. I really like the first one. Thanks for taking the time to share them

    Mark
    "I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

  5. #65
    Deputy US Marshal Gorch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,940
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: North To Alaska (1960)

    Thank you, Mark. I'll be dropping in many more as time goes on, but got sort of enthusiastic today after KP walked me through the process. It's going to take longer because I'm trying not to duplicate Larry's stills.

    I have roughly 15,000 stills, not all Duke stuff, but mostly from the late '50s and '60s.


    We deal in lead, friend.

  6. #66
    Deputy US Marshal Dooley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    1,540
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: North To Alaska (1960)

    Cannot wait Gorch!
    "Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

  7. #67
    US Marshal Hawkswill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Foothills of NC
    Posts
    2,061
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: North To Alaska (1960)

    Welllllll.........
    You are a sweet fellah, Bill. You are extremely bright....didn't take anything but confidence for you to do this. However, since we didn't get finished going over everything, call me anytime.....you have my number. And thanks SO MUCH for FINALLY showing us your goodies. Can't wait to see more. So far, Carl has not been able to post any of the ones you sent him by email....going to teach him that tomorrow, LOL! But, if there are duplicates, I don't think anyone would DARE complain....not with the quality and number of these, Larry......I mean BILL, LOL! Like I could mix you two up! My Bill, the one who was interested in my posts and helped me so much at the beginning...my turn now! Just keep 'em coming when you have the time.
    HAGO, LH
    God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

  8. #68
    Deputy US Marshal Gorch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,940
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: North To Alaska (1960)

    Had two from yesterday that I neglected to post. Hope you like them Ethan.

  9. #69
    Deputy US Marshal Gorch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,940
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: North To Alaska (1960)


  10. #70
    US Marshal Hawkswill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Foothills of NC
    Posts
    2,061
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: North To Alaska (1960)

    Oh Bill, love the Duke, no shirt one, LOL! Keep 'em coming. We are loving it!
    YK
    God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

  11. #71
    S e n a t o r The Ringo Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Corpus Christi B-4 end of July :-))
    Age
    47
    Posts
    9,881
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up Re: North To Alaska (1960)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorch View Post
    Nope. Not you. My Keith Payne. To borrow from Peckinpah - "the ladiest damn lady of them all".

    It took quite a bit of patience on her part, but she's slowly dragging me into cyberspace. Now all I need is free time.

    Thanks. Lady Hawk.


    Bill

    Ditto to all of what Bill said. And im also sending her an "Alamo" surprise. This Alamo surprise is a large format photo (not original in any stretch of the word but nice) that I picked up in Bandera, Texas (not far from San Antonio) at an Antique store I went into. This is a full cast photo minus a couple of faces.
    Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

  12. #72
    S e n a t o r The Ringo Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Corpus Christi B-4 end of July :-))
    Age
    47
    Posts
    9,881
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up Re: North To Alaska (1960)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorch View Post
    Thank you, Mark. I'll be dropping in many more as time goes on, but got sort of enthusiastic today after KP walked me through the process. It's going to take longer because I'm trying not to duplicate Larry's stills.

    I have roughly 15,000 stills, not all Duke stuff, but mostly from the late '50s and '60s.


    We deal in lead, friend.

    Great stuff Bill and looking forwards to how many you cna post. IF nobody has much a clue? Bill's collection is far out and fantastic to say the least.
    Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

  13. #73
    US Marshal Hawkswill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Foothills of NC
    Posts
    2,061
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: North To Alaska (1960)

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ringo Kid View Post
    Ditto to all of what Bill said. And im also sending her an "Alamo" surprise. This Alamo surprise is a large format photo (not original in any stretch of the word but nice) that I picked up in Bandera, Texas (not far from San Antonio) at an Antique store I went into. This is a full cast photo minus a couple of faces.
    THANKS to you both. And this will be the first ever thing I have had like this. I will choose some special, unique wood from my shop and build a really cool frame for it. Thanks Kiddo, you are a trip. Have very much enjoyed getting yall to posting...it is a fun thing....especially when you have the kinds of stuff that you two do. We are all happy to see your wonderful pics, etal.
    KEITH
    God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

  14. #74
    S e n a t o r The Ringo Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Corpus Christi B-4 end of July :-))
    Age
    47
    Posts
    9,881
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Talking Re: North To Alaska (1960)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkswill View Post
    THANKS to you both. And this will be the first ever thing I have had like this. I will choose some special, unique wood from my shop and build a really cool frame for it. Thanks Kiddo, you are a trip. Have very much enjoyed getting yall to posting...it is a fun thing....especially when you have the kinds of stuff that you two do. We are all happy to see your wonderful pics, etal.
    KEITH

    "They'll" be out on Saturday. Cant say more or I will have to shoot Darren Stevens. BTW--this IS an actual person and friend of mine from London, Eng--and is his actual name. His sisters name believe it or not? is: Samantha. :::

    Oh and, a little something else will be added in with the CDs.
    Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

  15. #75
    Deputy Sheriff
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Age
    67
    Posts
    884
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Re: North To Alaska (1960)

    North To Alaska will released on Blu-ray in December.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Newbie from North Wales UK.
    By brynsuperblue52 in forum Newbie Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: November 10th, 2009, 08:05 PM
  2. Sheree North Rip
    By nathan_brittles in forum Off Topic Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: November 11th, 2005, 08:43 PM
  3. North To Alaska
    By Hondo Duke Lane in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: December 13th, 2004, 04:19 AM
  4. I'll Be North To Alaska
    By itdo in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: September 8th, 2003, 06:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Advertise with us
Other sites: JWayne.com


This site is not in any way affiliated with Wayne Enterprises. 
This is a fan site forum dedicated to the memory of John Wayne.

Terms of service/Legal (UPDATED)