There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,295 times. The latest Post () was by SXViper.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Welcome to the JWMB Harry00. This board is free, so stick around and enjoy. This board is a lot of fun and friendly, besides being informative. A lot of our members are well-versed in John Wayne lore and probably any question you might have, someone here most likely has the answer.
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi Harry00, welcome to this fine site and hope to "see" you here often. IMO--you will not find a better group of folks on the net--than you will find here.

Cheers and best regards--TRK.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Originally posted by Harry00@May 11 2006, 01:28 AM
    I just registered. I hope this forum is free, cause I'm broke! Saw nothing about any charges.

[snapback]31157[/snapback]

FREE of charge, and more importantly, FREE of those annoying pop-up ads that are so prevalant!

Glad to see you've decided to hang around, Harry!

Chester :newyear:

• I guess I'm a big fan...I've got two pictures of The Duke in my office at school.
    There are very few of the 6th 7th and 8th graders that even know who it is.
    I've got a portrait over my fireplace and several more in my garage work shop.
    Not to mention the Winchester 1 of 1000 and the Colt Duke...with the holster and hat....I'm ate up...I think I'll enjoy checking in here now and then...

• Welcome to the best Duke board on the net. Glad to see you found us. hope to see you around once in awhile.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne