1000 Members Again!

There are 11 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,236 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Well for the second time round,
    we've now got

1000 MEMBERS

With over 100 Active Users.
    We are also, well on our way to reaching 40,000 posts!

Clearly this figure will fluctuate,
    as lapsed posters are deleted.
    However it's great to reach those
    'dizzy' heights again, in just a few months!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• The encouraging sign is that if you do searches for John Wayne on google or yahoo you are being directed to posts on this forum.

Good news about numbers and participation.

Mike

• Hi Keith, thanks for the stats mate. One could only just wonder what it would be like if all 1000 members posted on a regular basis? :D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi GSP, I don't know? I suppose that if one posts at least a few times a year that they are making regular posts. As for me, I can't get my fingers to shut up and stop typing. ;-D

Best regards -- Carl.

And besides, its not the amount that counts, its the quality of postings that count.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Your considered active if you visit the site aleast once a month. Stay away over a month and the board sets as inactive.

Unfortunately, I have probably been a culprit for going back and forth between active and inactive over the last four years. My responsibilities call me for to be away from the board more than a month at a time. But I always come back.

GSP

"...all of this and General Price that baby sister makes it back to Yell county" --Rooster Cogburn, True Grit.

• I think if all 1000 members started posting regularly, I, for one, would have a heck of a time keeping up with it all. As it is, if I miss a day logging on to this board, I feel almost overwhelmed with all the information that has been posted in the interim:wacko: :confused_smile: :uhoh:!
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"