There are 14 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 5,899 times. The latest Post () was by gt12pak.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Just wanted to say thanks for allowing me to be a small part of what I consider to be an awesome website. There is an awful lot of knowledge about THE MAN that I have been absorbing. Looking forward to meeting other fans and contributing whatever little I can.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• gt12pack, no thanks are needed as we welcome all who have a fondness for "The Man" as you put it. The one person who we all cannot thank enough is the webmaster, Kevin. Between Kevin and the moderators, this site just continues to get better each day.

Again, welcome to the site, I look forward to getting to know you.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Welcome gt12pack!

Yep, this is a great board with good folks on it. As SXViper put so well though, if not for our venerable webmaster and the moderators we'd be up a creek.

Enjoy the ride, this is a great forum.

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• One year ago today, I was allowed to become a member of the JWMB and once again I would like to say thank you to Kevin and the mods for letting me be a part of this great website. Just one question, where did that year go? Man time really flies when you're enjoying yourself.

I have made several new friends here and look forward to many more years of conversation about John Wayne. If ya'll will keep me. :wink_smile:

Stay thirsty my friends.

• I didn't check the dates at the beginning of the thread so I was a little confused as to why Sxviper and Chester were welcoming you to the board, then I realised this was your introductory post.

I rarely welcome people who arrive on this forum as most don't stay long after a preliminary introduction, however every once in a while someone joins who will become a regular as you have.

I'm also glad to have you on this forum even if your jokes are terrible (remember the chatroom?) :wink_smile:

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Sorry for the confusion Robbie. The reason I brought back this post is because this was an important day for me (as Duke says in The Shootist). Now as far as the chatroom goes, I thought some of those jokes were pretty good. :vomit: Well, maybe not.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• gt12pak

we will let you stay as long as you keep up the really bad jokes the oldies are sometimes the goodies:wink_smile: just glad that you stayed around long enough for us to rag on you and make you part of the worldwide family

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi GT, as Robbie said, its nice to have people stick around for more then a day, week or month then leave. Glad to have you and that you are having a good time here.

And where else would you get info for JW and new rock music!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• If ya'll will keep me. :wink_smile:

Yeah, gt, I think you're a keeper!

Quote from gt12pak

Now as far as the chatroom goes, I thought some of those jokes were pretty good.

Hey, the Mrs. has gotten great mileage out of the hitchhiker jokes - she LOVES 'em!

Chester :newyear: (and I know I speak for the Mrs. :angel1: as well)

• Thanks for all the kind words. Even you too Brannigan. I look forward to many more years with ya'll. I know, it's just my southern accent.

Stay thirsty my friends.