John Wayne Picture Game #58

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,369 times. The latest Post () was by SaddleTramp.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #57? 10

1. chester7777 (3) 30%
    2. Robbie (0) 0%
    3. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    4. Tbone (1) 10%
    5. brick (1) 10%
    6. Popol Vuh (1) 10%
    7. gt12pak (1) 10%
    8. Saddle Tramp (3) 30%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/thread2767.html , take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

We had another close vote this week. :stunned:

The winner of game #56 is...

dukefan1 (me) :hyper: Thanks for the votes!

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to this picture. Have fun with it and thanks for playing!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: "Better not let PETA catch ya wearin' all those ermine tails. They'll rip that dress right offa ya."

Gal: "Well, one can only hope Mr. Wayne...oops, did I say that?!"

Guy with hands in pockets: "Great, now I'm stuck with the dinner tab and no date!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• "Say ahh miss, have you seen where that fella has his hands? No don't turn around....Common decency begs me to persuade you to come with me instead of staying with the gentleman who is probably playing "pocket pool" " :ohmy: :stunned: :uhoh:

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• It's so nice to meet you duke, don't mind my shadow, he's not smilin today he's cosntipated.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke: If you'll excuse my saying so, miss, I think the bird that just shat upon your friend's trousers is now roosting, making a nest, and laying a dozen eggs in your fantastically gigantic lady toupee.

Dude with sour face: Speaking of toupees...

• But I've been trying to tell you mam that the white stuff on his britches is glue. The cap came off in his pockets.I was helping him clean it up when you shook my hand and now I think I'm stuck on you!!! Thats my story and I'm stickin' to it...