Painting For Sale

There is 1 reply in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,340 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Gang Im volunteering for a mental health charity ,i take an art group of people with mental ilness and we are having an exhibition and inviting the Mayor/Mayoress to open it but we cant provide a buffet . So thats why i thought I'd try and sell one of my western paintings or portraits here to raise the cash to buy coffee and biscuits for the VIPS who will be attending it.£70 P+P paintings are 16" x 23".

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

• Hi Graham, all of these paintings are beautiful works of art. I wish I could afford to buy at least one from you but I have had many medical expenses these last two years making my pockets are not very deep these days. IF I could, i'd buy that one of Clayton Moore as The Lone Ranger, from you in a heartbeat.

Can I also suggest something if you don't mind? Why don't you also have your works of art also made into postcards? I'd be able to buy those with no problem at all and would gladly buy more than a few. I know many people in Europe that would love recieving somehting like these in the mail.

PLease let me know if you will consider that option as well?

Best regards--and cheers--Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..