I have decided...

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,446 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• That I am not as much a John Wayne fan as I thought I was. I may not even be as conservitiave as I thought I was either. I constantly see posts on here that make me upset and think to myself, how could someone think that. Then as I watch and rewatch the JW movies I own I have started to notice flaws and poor acting. I find myself again and again questioning, was he really the man he potrayed in the movies? Well it really doesn't take much digging to find out the truth. Oh well, I guess that just leaves me with one thing to say.... April fools!!!

Well did I get any of ya??? Have a great and fun day.

You can roll a turd in powdered sugar but that doesn’t make it a doughnut.

• :beer:

That I am not as much a John Wayne fan as I thought I was. I may not even be as conservitiave as I thought I was either. I constantly see posts on here that make me upset and think to myself, how could someone think that. Then as I watch and rewatch the JW movies I own I have started to notice flaws and poor acting. I find myself again and again questioning, was he really the man he potrayed in the movies? Well it really doesn't take much digging to find out the truth. Oh well, I guess that just leaves me with one thing to say.... April fools!!!
    Well did I get any of ya??? Have a great and fun day.

Alright for you, funny man! Using JW for an April Fool's ploy - I never:sport_box: ! I'll have to get Maureen O'Hara after you:headbonk: .
    Cheers - Jay

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Phew, you had me well got there I'm afraid, I would be extremely disappointed if after all this time on the board who had learned to detest John Wayne, what he stood for and the opinions of fellow fans.

I'm really glad that isnt the case and that was a good 'April Fools Joke' by the way.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Hi erthomp143

Good one there but I saw through it instantly!!!

Have to go now to play my Barbara Streisand Greatest Hits CD and write a nice long love letter to Jane Fonda. Shucks my favourite.

Mike

• Well, I have to say that I love April fools day and my kids thank you for being my out let this year... I hope you all had a great weekend and can you believe that we are into the 4th month of this new year already...

You can roll a turd in powdered sugar but that doesn’t make it a doughnut.

• Hi

Like you I can't believe how time is flying by, I'm still trying to get over Christmas and Thursday sees the beginning of Easter. They say its a sign of getting old I suppose.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Well you had me going there!

Great April Fools!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Mr. ERthomp, I admit, I was fooled as well. Hopefully they can place this smily next to your name. :liar: Hoping it works here--really is funny.

Dang, it didn't work. Anyway, showed a smily with a nose like pinnocchios nose. It was getting longer and longer and... :D Anyway, happy be-lated April Fools.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..