John Wayne Picture Game #61

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,102 times. The latest Post () was by SaddleTramp.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #60? 8

1. Robbie (1) 13%
    2. brick (0) 0%
    3. Tbone (2) 25%
    4. jtchance (0) 0%
    5. A Girl Named Jen (1) 13%
    6. gt12pak (1) 13%
    7. Saddle Tramp (0) 0%
    8. Taw jackson (3) 38%
    9. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread2818.html , take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

Looks like another great turnout this week. Thanks for the interest. We have a three-way tie!

The winners of game #59 are...

SXViper, gt12pak and Tbone :hyper: Three cheers for you three!!!

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to the picture below. Get creative and have some fun. We have a great collection of comics here! Let's have some laughs!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Dean:"Oops, my pistol just slipped down the inside of my pants!"

Duke:"Well whatever you do just don't cross your legs!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• John these hemoroids are killing me.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke and Dean together: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.
    Sclemeel, schlemazel, hasenfeffer incorporated.
    We're gonna do it!!!

Stay thirsty my friends.

• dean: whew finally! I've been holding that in since lunch
    John: no wander you ate 5 burritos, drank 3 beer, and had 2 boiled eggs for dessert!

[CENTER]Mark(taw jackson)[/CENTER]

• Tom E: "You put 1 foot in front of the other and soon you'll be walking out the door...."

John E: "Hey, knock it off this is a western not a kids animated Christmas movie from the 70's!!!!"

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne