First Timer

There are 12 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,418 times. The latest Post () was by ladybug.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello everyone. Well after a little delay from registration I am finally in! Whew! As many of you probably did, I stumbled onto this site and have been fascinated with it since about 1:00 a.m. this morning.

My father started me on black and white movies at a very young age (when people actually acted) and I have been hooked ever since. John Wayne is my all time favorite actor. His screen presence is like no other before or after him. Not to mention, he's pretty darn good lookin' too. When he was on screen he commanded your attention without even speaking.

I am so looking forward to being a new member of this site. There were so many different topics that I want to respond too. Yea, new blood!!!

Unfortuneatly my visit tonight will have to be cut short because Charlton Heston is staring in the Ten Commandments as we speak.

Tis the season!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."

• Hi ladybug. I'm having a ball with this site. If you're as big a fan as me, this is the place to be. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• gt12pak, I am in hog heaven. This is actually the very first time I have ever signed up for a message board of any kind and to have it be on Mr. Wayne and to have read all of the excellent posts that I've had a chance to read. I am amazed. Keep in touch. I'm looking forward to a long time here.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."

• ladybug,

With 21 posts under your belt the first day, it's hard to know where to welcome you, but we decided to do it here, after your very first post.

A hearty welcome to the John Wayne Message Board. As you have already discovered, we are a friendly, knowledgeable bunch, and there is a TON of stuff to read around here.

We are glad to have you join us, and look forward to getting to know you better in the days and weeks to come!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• I welcomed you in another post but in case you don't see it there I will do it here as well.

Welcome to the site and enjoy all that it offers ladybug.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• welcome ladybug, Im sure that you will never be bored with this site. I know that i have never not been happy to be part of this site as im sure everyone else would agree. once again welcome.

[CENTER]Mark(taw jackson)[/CENTER]

• Hello everyone. Well after a little delay from registration I am finally in! Whew! As many of you probably did, I stumbled onto this site and have been fascinated with it since about 1:00 a.m. this morning
    I am so looking forward to being a new member of this site. There were so many different topics that I want to respond too. Yea, new blood!!!
    Unfortuneatly my visit tonight will have to be cut short because Charlton Heston is staring in the Ten Commandments as we speak.

WELCOME, ladybug, to the best message board, bar none!
    I put on my DVD of "The Ten Commandments" to avoid the commercials (plus it is in 1:185 widescreen).
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

"Not hardly!!!"

• I am in hog heaven. This is actually the very first time I have ever signed up for a message board of any kind and to have it be on Mr. Wayne and to have read all of the excellent posts that I've had a chance to read. I am amazed. I'm looking forward to a long time here.

ladybug - This is the first and only message board that I am a member of - there doesn't seem to be any other that I am really interested in or have time for. Hope to have you around for a long, long time.

"Not hardly!!!"