Animal Rescue

There are 19 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 5,289 times. The latest Post () was by DukePilgrim.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Okay gang here goes. Would like to have your co-operation in this venture. Seems that the "ANIMAL RESCUE SITE" is having difficulty getting enough visitors to click on their tab for free food for animals in a shelter or sanctuary.
    ""THIS COSTS YOU ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT A LITTLE TIME""
    PLEASE go to www.animalrescuesite.com and click on the tab "free food for animals" every time you visit and click you provide .6 cups of free food donated by major pet food manufacturers for an animal in a shelter or sanctuary. Furthermore they have some really neat stuff for you pet owners to purchase that goes towards keeping the site operating. This is a very worthy cause to help those who have no voice to help themselves, and it costs you nothing but a minute of your time.. Please tell your friends, family and co-workers about this site.
    And please remember to visit everyday if possible.
    THANK YOU

Best Regards

Ethan

Don't Believe In Surrenders!!!!!

• I've added the link at the bottom of my website. I've been a member of a Humane Society and Rescue Group for years. Wife and I only get shelter animals. Hope this helps.

• Thank you D S , as you know every little bit helps, and if we all do a little we really do a lot.. :smile: :smile:

Regards
    Ethan

• That's great D.P.!!!! Best of all you can rest at night knowing you made a small (BUT IN REALITY A VERY LARGE) contribution. Gives you that warm fuzzy feeling.

Regards
    Ethan

• Thanks again D P, I noticed as I signed in this time that to date their had been 38 views. I was hoping there would have been a lot more, but as the old saying goes , you can tell the herd where the water hole is, but you can't make them drink. I'm looking at that 38 positively though, and am hoping that they have visited the site, but they just did'nt post here. And that's okay, I would much rather have this be a short thread if the gang will visit the site and click.
    I can live with that, but the animals can't !!!!!!!!!

Best Regards
    Ethan

• That's great DS, NO THAT'S OUTSTANDING!!! Just think what could be accomplished if just half the members visited the site. "W O W"

Regards
    Ethan

• I'm on it! Thanks for the links.

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Thanks for the help so far. I don't know that repeated tagging helps as I am led to believe that only one click goes thru per visit.
    It's great that you are visiting and helping, but I feel that if you wish to repeat your tags than for those to go thru maybe the best way to accomplish this is to save the site to your favorites, then between your sites that you normally visit you can return to the rescue site and click again. Maybe (not sure) than they will all count.
    At least it's worth the try. "THANKS TO ALL"

Regards
    Ethan

• nothing new to report , I just posted this so this worthy web site and cause would not be buried!!!

Regards to all who've helped .
    Ethan