JWMB YouTube Feed: True Grit - Then and Now

There are 11 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,927 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Is there anyway anyone came make me a DVD of this? I tried everything anyone has told me to do and nothing will work on these dang-nblasted library computers.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I tried everything everybody told me to to and still, I cannot access this stuff. Can someone PLEASE burn me a DVD copy and send it to me? Just let me know what you want? These dang-blasted library computers just will not let me access this stuff.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Super! Just Super! What a great little short.

Thanks Kevin!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• I just wanted to let you know that we received an email from Jeepster Gal, letting us know she has added to this video. It is over 11 minutes long, and it is great! So grab a cup of coffee and sit back and relax!

(New extended clip added to the opening post)

Chester :newyear:

P.S. If you double click the YouTube image above, it will take you directly to YT, where you can open it up to full screen by hitting the button at the bottom right. You will want to pause it here on the message board, or it will be running twice, and NOT in sync.