John Wayne Picture Game #169

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,622 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #168? 7

1. FarmerSteve (1) 14%
    2. SXViper (1) 14%
    3. Duke Wayne (1) 14%
    4. ShortGrub (1) 14%
    5. Tbone (2) 29%
    6. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    7. dukefan1 (1) 14%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4378 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #167 is...

dukefan1 :jump: :jump: :jump: Thanks everyone.

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Boy with sponge: "Hey Duke, let's wash those silly fake sideburns off your face. That's starting to look like blackface gone wrong."

Duke: "That's what I get for trying to do this by myself. Cheap production company doesn't even give us a makeup artist."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Duke:You have the whitest teeth I have ever seen! What is your secret?

Young Boy: I got it right here in my brass pan, its coral. It whitens teeth and trims sideburns, you want to try it?

Duke:That'll be the day!

• Duke: No offense pilgrim, but my spongebath fantasy included Maureen, not you! :wink:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Monseur, you are a LuLu!" (The Comancheros)

• eyes told ya this here mracle sponge removes hair, now look at your upper chest its as smooth as a babies bottom.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke always looked back with sadness and remorse on this day many years ago, when he allowed a young island boy to talk him into paying 10 American dollars for a magical hair treatment that would give his already healthy locks more bounce and shine. Duke was told that it was an old Island remedy to rub a sea sponge soaked in seaweed, collected on a full moon at high tide, on his head to promote a head of hair like the Gods. It was nothing but a blow fish soaked in wet grass. His new bald spot bled for a week. The rest is history.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "