John Wayne Picture Game #200

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,484 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #199? 3

1. brick (1) 33%
    2. Tbone (1) 33%
    3. chester7777 (0) 0%
    4. Colorado Bob (1) 33%
    5. dukefan1 (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Welcome to the 200th quote contest. I thank you all for taking the time to play and making us all laugh. Please keep those great lines coming!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4624 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #198 is...

arthurarnell :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Did you get em dear? don't let him go, you know I'm afraid of bees unless they're the Sea kind and yes dear I didn't let your dress touch the ground. [thinking] Damn women you think they'd appreciate a good man hell i could have shot that bee clean out of the sky!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

Edited once, last by brick: left out line. ().

• Duke: "If I close my eyes, it won't hurt."

Sophia: "If I close my eyes, it won't hurt."

Duke and Sophia: "It hurt..."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Sophia: "Trying to catch a feel? I'll show you!"

Duke: "Your dress was stuck between your cheeks, I was just being kind by trying to pull it out for you. Nice...uh...dress!"

Sophia: "I got a nice left uppercut also, see?" *PUNCH*

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "