John Wayne Picture Game #207

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,636 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #206? 6

1. Hondo Duke Lane (0) 0%
    2. chester7777 (0) 0%
    3. BILL OF PA (0) 0%
    4. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    5. brick (1) 17%
    6. Big Duke (1) 17%
    7. Tbone (3) 50%
    8. dukefan1 (0) 0%
    9. ethanedwards (0) 0%
    10. Flaca (1) 17%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #205 is...

BILL OF PA. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Vey nice to meet you and you won a pencil for being President of the John wayne fan club. If you brought your 1000.00 annual dues you'll get an eraser and a stationary book with my picture on it. Your a lucky girl, I hope you know that and since you have a great smile I'm going to give you 2 pencils.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke:"Don't tell the padre back there but I'm rerouting all these contribution envelopes to a bank account in Switzerland. By this time next month the Missionary Brothers of Charity are gonna be throwin' the biggest bash you ever saw."

Girl: "And milkshakes for me too?!"

Duke: "And milkshakes for you too."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

Edited once, last by Tbone ().

• Why yes nancy it's true, nasa spent over a half million dollars to develop an ink pen that would write in zero gravity..while i hate to say it..the russian's idea cost almost 5 cents. By using this little lead pencil..

That'll Be the Day!

• Duke: No, little missy, I'm not going to arm wrestle you again. And if you tell anyone you beat me, I'm gonna shove this pencil up your nose and snap it off. Understand?

Girl: As a wise man once said, "That'll be the day!"

Duke: If you're trying to make me feel better....it's working.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "