John Wayne Picture Game #209

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,364 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #208? 4

1. arthurarnell (2) 50%
    2. Tbone (2) 50%
    3. Saddle Tramp (0) 0%
    4. dukefan1 (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #207 is...

dukefan1. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke you can have her, for that rifle with the big loop and Duke the wonder horse. Oh Boy do we have a deal!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Honey, I do not know how to tell you ... I hope to remedy with a dinner at the restaurant ... Yesterday afternoon,I and the baby deleted eight episodes of your favourite soap opera to record on a western movie ... but the final episode when Alvaro kisses Carmen and tells her to run away together remained ... Forgive me ...

• Kid: Aha! It's super Glue. When I told you to shake her hand, I knew she was repairing a vase, and might still have some on her hand. Funny joke, eh? Hold on and I'll go get some solvent to dissolve the stuff so you can get unstuck.

Duke: Not so fast kid. Don't go get anything. Just go. I'll take it from here. Well, hello there, beautiful!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

Edited once, last by dukefan1 ().