I am going to be selling my "The Duke" collection that I have. I won it from the Lottery Bonus Zone 2nd chance drawing. I will be putting it up on ebay within the next week or so. If any of you are interested please let me know. I will provide the link once it's up on ebay.
I want to sell this as a package, if possible.
It includes the following John Wayne merchandise:
- The classic duster comes of the range and into the city. The 3/4 length duster features a fashionable style with an attached cap flap, snap-closure front, two outside pockets and a snap adjustable tabs at the cuffs. It's just the cowboy's way to own one.
- this professional 46" poker table top instantly transforms any table into a game night. Designed for the play of poker in particular but will owrk for other card games, too. Seats up to 8 players, with slots for chip and drinks. Conveniently folds up to a quarter of the playing area for easy storage. Features a padded trimmed rail and comes complete with a nylon carrying bag.
- this professional style wooden case poker set includes casino style chips and 2 decks of cards. A unique item with high collector's appeal.
- this stunning volume offers a glimpse into John Wayne's legendary movie career, his film partners, and a rare insight at his life as a rancher and a cattle breeder. Filled with exceptional photographs.
- these John Wayne Cancer Foundation (JWCF) His and Hers t-shirts honor the Duke's memory and his passion to help others fight this terrible disease. The men's t-shirt bears the JWCF logo on the front with GRIT tatto design printed on the sleeve and the women's t-shirt has a custom contour fit designed specially for women' and bears the JWCF logo on the front with the HEART tatto design printed on the back.
- This classy, lightweight 16 oz insulated drink thermos fits most vehicle cupholders, features rubber grips for a secure grasp and is adorned with an imprint og the John Wayne signature logo.
*I am in no way affilated with the NJ lottery or John Wayne's affairs.
The retail value is $599. I am letting you all know first because you are the fans of John Wayne.
This is a picture of the bonus pack winning (prize pack contents): http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink