John Wayne Picture Game #228

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,849 times. The latest Post () was by etphoto.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #227? 5

1. ethanedwards (0) 0%
    2. Gorch (0) 0%
    3. dukefan1 (2) 40%
    4. brick (0) 0%
    5. Tbone (1) 20%
    6. Jay J. Foraker (1) 20%
    7. arthurarnell (1) 20%

Hello Gang!

I hate to beg, but people are not taking the time to vote for the quotes. So, please, take the time to cast your vote on the last game.

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #226 is...

Gorch. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I knew you was oriental - toe-chin!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke: "This seems a strange way to help you take your boots off! Seems I'm getting the short end for trying to be helpful! And that stuff on the bottom of your boots don't taste too great either."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• yakima to duke: listen pard, i don't care what you say, i don't think this is the hymelic, and im not choking anyway, just wanted you to help pull on my boots,

That'll Be the Day!