John Wayne Picture Game #231

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,583 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• John Wayne Picture Game #230 9

1. brick (0) 0%
    2. Tbone (4) 44%
    3. Robbie (2) 22%
    4. etphoto (1) 11%
    5. Big Duke (1) 11%
    6. dukefan1 (1) 11%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

We have a 5-way tie this week. Lots of fummy lines!

The winners of game #229 are...

Brick, arthurarnell,etphoto, Dude55 and dukefan1. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Son, you see that rattlesnake crawling along and how low its belly is? A progressive democrat Like Reid and Pelosi is lower than that. The lowest form of life there is. Somewhere in the future you'll need to remember this around election time!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke (whispering): "Okay Ethan see that guy over there in the chair that has "Director" written on the back? Heave that rotten apple core over there as hard as you can and see if you can knock his beret off his head."

Ethan: "Okay Daddy but what happens when I hit him?"

Duke: "Let me worry about that."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Hi

Ethan if you stand here at the dead of night you can see the ghost rider coming down the trail!

What time does he come dad?

I don't know the exact time but its usually after I've had my tenth tequila.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• ethan you look right over there, yes right over there..... that's the guy who stole your french firies!

That'll Be the Day!

• Duke: Ok, Ethan, See that tree way over there with the split trunk?

Ethan: Yes, Dad.

Duke: Go stand under it with that apple on your head, and I'll show you my famous William Tell shot with my good old Winchester.

Ethan: I...uh...would like to, Dad. But *munch munch munch* I alweady ade da abble.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "