John Wayne Picture Game #234

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,448 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #233? 5

1. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    2. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    3. brick (0) 0%
    4. Robbie (0) 0%
    5. etphoto (1) 20%
    6. Tbone (1) 20%
    7. dukefan1 (3) 60%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #232 is...

dukefan1. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Karl and I wish we would have got a small glass because our noses get in the way. Now which one of us has the best looking nose, looks like yours got a tan all by itself.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Carl:"Duke, why is your leg all wet."
    Duke: "It's happened so many times now I have to laugh about it. I'm standing there in the bathroom doing my thing then all of a sudden the guy standing next to me swings around in mid-stream and yells "Oh my gosh, you're John Wayne!" I've gotten now to where I care a spare pair of slacks in my car."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Guy in middle: Yes this is an awkward way to hold two glasses particularly with the way my right hand is positioned, however I do wish that guy to my right would hold a glass in his hand rather than my butt.

Regards
    Robbie

• Duke: Everyone thinks Carl and I were born with these big noses, but that isn't the truth. We both have fallen down drunk on our faces so much, that the swelling never has a chance to go down.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "