John Wayne Picture Game #254

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,524 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #253 4

1. brick (0) 0%
    2. Gorch (1) 25%
    3. The Tennesseean (1) 25%
    4. Big Jim (1) 25%
    5. Jay J. Foraker (1) 25%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #252 is...

dukefan1. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Bill I think the old man has lost it, We can't use these ray gun lookin contraptions in a western, besides this shoulder holster is awkward. Your right Duke he want's to call it star wars equestrian soldiers.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke: "Bill, when we saw that saucer-shaped thingy take off, I ran over to where it was and found these objects."
    Holden: "Well, Duke, what do we do with 'em? These little round glass dodads don't seem to have any logical function."
    Duke: "Maybe they were some kind of playthings for their young'uns."

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• duke: ok bill you look again. my right profile is much better than my left..... you on the other hand look great from either side.. lets show this to pappy ford. And let him be the judge...

bill: pappy ford!! what does he know about film, we don't know!!??

That'll Be the Day!

• Duke: The next time you feel like criticizing Pappy's choice of filming a scene a certain way, keep it to youself. Now he wants us to film this movie to see how many Oscars we can win. Way to go, William.

William: Yea, you got that right. How do you even turn these things on?

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "