John Wayne Picture Game #263

There are 12 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,765 times. The latest Post () was by 61henry.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #262 8

1. ethanedwards (1) 13%
    2. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    3. Gorch (0) 0%
    4. Tbone (1) 13%
    5. dukefan1 (5) 63%
    6. smokey (0) 0%
    7. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    8. Big Duke (0) 0%
    9. BILL OF PA (1) 13%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #261 is...

dukefan1. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I should have known, with your cooking, that Bones bannister was your husband. It took six shots and only one hit him. he's so skinny he only has one stripe on his jammies, he has to jump around in the shower just to get wet. We can hide him behind that broom handle .

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• duke; i know this is only first aid practice, but i think the dummy is suppose to be on it's back, with his head tilted not snapped over to one side. but your the nurse. and i'll go along with what ever you say. lady.

That'll Be the Day!

• Woman: Let me explain this again, Duke. When a man says "Draw" in a poker game, it means he wants more cards, not a belly full of lead.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: Looks like your free tonite.

Lady: I am now good lookin', wanna go see that new True grit flick playin' at the movies?