John Wayne Picture Game #266

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,772 times. The latest Post () was by scottie.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #265 4

1. BILL OF PA (1) 25%
    2. etphoto (1) 25%
    3. smokey (0) 0%
    4. brick (0) 0%
    5. Jay J. Foraker (1) 25%
    6. dukefan1 (1) 25%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #264 is...

etphoto. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: "Look, Ricky, you can sign all the autographs you want, but if you don't put your hat on straight, I'm going to tell Mr. Hawks to drop you from this picture."

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Rick that 1956 class ring won't fly in 1880ies era movies. Take it off or this brim will be down around your shoulders!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• told you that throwing it in that pile of cow dung would make it look older now all we have to do is pull it right down

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Duke: There, I stuffed a wad of newspaper and a brick in there. Maybe now it won't fall down over your eyes anymore.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "