John Wayne Picture Game #283

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,009 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #282 4

1. Tbone (1) 25%
    2. brick (0) 0%
    3. ethanedwards (1) 25%
    4. Jay J. Foraker (1) 25%
    5. smokey (0) 0%
    6. dukefan1 (1) 25%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #281 is...

dukefan1. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• "I don't care how long you three idiots have been locked up, I'm not going to flash you again until you pay me for the first time."

We deal in lead, friend.

• I hold here the key, which one of you can cook,clean,,clean fish and game,get me beer and lovin nightly!!! just what I thought men are wimps!!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• just because we said we didnt like the meatloaf didnt mean you could throw us in here, we do like your flapjacks though.

pleeeeeeeeeeeease let us out.

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Duke: Awww, don't go acting all shocked that he bit you on the hand when you tried to pet him, lady. Didn't you read the sign, "Don't Feed The Convicts", on the way in?

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "