General Blu Ray Releases (Non Duke)

There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,118 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Found out a couple of more westerns have been released on Blu-ray. The first, I saw today at Walmart. It was The Big Country with Gregory Peck and Walmart wanted $10 for it. I didn't get it, didn't feel like spending the money, and will probably regret it. It was the only copy. The second, is Quigley Down Under, which I found on Amazon. They were both released May 24th. I hate when they release movies without fanfare and you just happen to see them somewhere. I like to know they're coming.
    Also, this week, Target is selling Rio Lobo, Big Jake, A Man Called Horse and, Once Upon A Time In The West for $10 each. Walmart has them for $15 plus, Walmart also had The Outlaw Josey Wales for $15. They also had Josey Wales in the book style pkging like The Comancheros for $24.95. These are all Blu-ray releases, by the way.
    And thank you Paula, for putting that NY Times article about Duke on here for us all to read.

• Coming to Blu-ray.

September 27th- Ben-Hur(50th Anniversary Ultimate Collectors Edition)

October 11th- The 1939 version of The Four Feathers

October 18th- The Guns Of Navarone(50th Anniversary Edition)

November 8th- Little Big Man