John Wayne Picture Game #300

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,352 times. The latest Post () was by Big Jim.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #299 8

1. yomper (1) 13%
    2. arthurarnell (2) 25%
    3. ethanedwards (1) 13%
    4. lastjwfan (2) 25%
    5. brick (0) 0%
    6. dukefan1 (2) 25%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #298 is...

yomper. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Well missy, the pretty girl is $50 the big ugly one is yours for just 5 bucks !

Windage & Elevation !

• Look out Yak , Thats really a dude !! I found out the hard way thats why I have this cut over my lip!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke- they look like they are talking about something seriouse i wounder what would happen if i reached out and pinched him on the butt!

• Don't you worry Miss Lola, this jail will hold 'em, or my name ain't Barnard Fife!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.