John Wayne Picture Game #302

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,880 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #301 6

1. chester7777 (1) 17%
    2. yomper (1) 17%
    3. ethanedwards (0) 0%
    4. brick (1) 17%
    5. Colorado Bob (1) 17%
    6. Big Jim (0) 0%
    7. arthurarnell (1) 17%
    8. ladybug (1) 17%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #300 is...

yomper and Big Jim. :))): :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke : Listen sonny .. just because you are the Milky Bar Kid it don't make you a tough-guy ! I should pull down yer breeches and paddle your behind !!

Windage & Elevation !

• Duke,puc or whatever your name is, I don't think you brought enough back up, I can take all seven of ya!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Hi

Duke to his men: This kid is going to be ornery we'll take him all at once two of you go round the back one on each side and you go to the front

One man: And what will you do Duke?

Duke: I'll look after the women.

Man: Sounds good to me.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Duke- to the kid-hey kid dont be mad because i got your hat on my head, because you can see it dont fit my head. I dont have the money for my own hat,so i will have to borrow it until i get the money to buy my own!

• Duke: Whoa, kid, cool your heels. I wasn't insuting you when I called you Checker Chuck, that's how I hand out nicknames. Just ask polka dot Pete behind me.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "