John Wayne Picture Game #311

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,755 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #310 4

1. Colorado Bob (1) 25%
    2. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    3. ethanedwards (2) 50%
    4. smokey (0) 0%
    5. dukefan1 (1) 25%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #309 is...

dukefan1. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I tell ya, Ol' Yak ain't half the man he used ta be, but he's still my friend, even of I do have ta hold him up!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

Edited once, last by Colorado Bob ().

• Duke: Look, I know you're my Brother. But if you don't take what you said back, I'm gonna punch this bartender in the mouth!

Other Man: Why punch him in the mouth? I'm the one who said it, not him!

Duke: Because Ma put all that money into dental work for you, If I knock them out she'll whip me good. Momma didn't raise no fool!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "