John Wayne Picture Game #354

There are 11 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,914 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #353 7

1. brick (0) 0%
    2. The Tennesseean (1) 14%
    3. Hawkswill (1) 14%
    4. BILL OF PA (4) 57%
    5. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    6. lastjwfan (0) 0%
    7. dukefan1 (1) 14%

Hello Gang!

With the Holidays behind us, Let's get this game back on track!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

We have a five-way tie!

The winners of game #352 are...

The Irish Duke, dukefan1, BILL OF PA, Hawkswill and brick. :))): :))): :))): :))): :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Nun on left: " Took them both down by yourself?"

Nun on right: "Yeah I hit the one in the eye with an eraser which distracted the other one so I could wack him across the nose with my ruler. Never knew what hit 'em."

Duke to Lee: "What hit us?!"

Nun on right: "See what I mean?"

Nun on left: "Rock on sister."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

Edited once, last by Tbone ().

• Duke: Geesh, Lee, I've never taken a beating like this before. What did you say that pissed them off like that?

Lee: I just told them that I had never dated a Nun before, but I sure would like to get into the "habit".

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: Geesh, Lee, I've never taken a beating like this before. What did you say that pissed them off like that?

Lee: I just told them that I had never dated a Nun before, but I sure would like to get into the "habit".

Well Mark, I must say, THAT was a GOOD ONE! LOL!, KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• I told ya not to sass the sisters!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• I told you idiot you don't mess with nunjas!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!