John Wayne Picture Game #359

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,237 times. The latest Post () was by BatjacAuburn.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #358 4

1. brick (1) 25%
    2. dukefan1 (1) 25%
    3. BatjacAuburn (2) 50%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #357 is...

The Irish Duke, Robbie, BatjacAuburn, Tbone, ethanedwards and Hawkswill. :)))::))): :))): :))): :))): :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• if you don't punch him I will!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Guy in Tweed Coat: "Pull my finger, go ahead!"

Lady: "That sounds like an unusually intriguing invitation."

Duke: "I wouldn't do that little lady. I pulled his finger and the resulting explosion produced this black eye which I now have."

Cowboy in back: "Trust me, Duke knows what he's talking about."

Duke: "And if I was you fancy cuffs, I'd be gettin' myself outta the line a fire!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Woman: Hello, Gentlemen. Nice to meet you. May I ask which of you three is The Gay Caballero?

Duke: Do you really need to ask?

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

Edited once, last by dukefan1 ().