John Wayne Picture Game #362

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,488 times. The latest Post () was by Hawkswill.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #361 5

1. brick (1) 20%
    2. ethanedwards (1) 20%
    3. Big Jim (1) 20%
    4. arthurarnell (1) 20%
    5. Hawkswill (0) 0%
    6. The Tennesseean (0) 0%
    7. dukefan1 (1) 20%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #360 is...

brick. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

Edited once, last by dukefan1 ().

• Duke: "Don't you know those kids are supposed to be in approved child car seats?! You can get a ticket for that! Not to mention they could go flying through the windshield in a wreck. What the hell are you thinking?! Oh wait, child car seats haven't been invented yet..."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Hi Duke have you met all our other uncles?

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Woman in car: Hey there, big guy. Want to get in with us? My name is Maureen and I'm looking for a few good men.

Duke: Hey, that's catchy. Mind if the corps uses that as a slogan?

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "