John Wayne Picture Game #363

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,399 times. The latest Post () was by Tbone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #362 5

1. BatjacAuburn (1) 20%
    2. Tbone (1) 20%
    3. brick (0) 0%
    4. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    5. dukefan1 (3) 60%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

We have a five way tie this week!

The winners of game #361 are...

brick, ethanedwards, Big Jim, arthurarnell and dukefan1. :))): :))): :))): :))): :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Without drawing attention, get out your binoculers and look at all the people around me with their hands in their pockets. If you want to get back on schedule, send me some people that work with their hands out of their pockets!

• Hi

Duke: Hello Santa Anna were just about to move into the Alamo and unless you fix the lights and the bathroom you wont get any rent.

SA: If you dont pay the rent I'll send a few of my boys round.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• can you hear me now?

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke: "When I give the word blow it up!...(Sounds of panic coming from the ear piece of the phone)... Yes, Pappy's car! He's over shooting that second unit junk that I'm not going to use. We'll tell him it was a stray cannon ball from that cannon behind me on top of the Alamo."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."