Lee Van Cleef

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,626 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Like jack elam,i think another one of the last great actors must be lee van cleef,should be added to the hall of fame of great actors,does anyone know how many of the old school of actors are left.??????? :):)

• Hi relexmac

I don't know if anyoe has welcomed you to the Board yet but if they haven't I'd like to welcome you, if they have then I'd like to add my own welcome.
    There are more of the old school about than you realise and if you work your way through the threads there are list compliled by various people showin just who is still with us.

Happy hunting and I hope you get to like it here and remain with us.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• relexmac,

We, too, would like to add our welcome to you, to the John Wayne Message Board!

We had to do a little digging, but came up with a link to the following thread, which largely gives answer to your question. Of course, it is from several months ago, and some of those on the list may have since died. Also, it is in no way comprehensive, so there may be others we know who are not on the list, but it is fairly extensive.

Some Favorite Actors Of Mine I Happily, found out that are still alive

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hi Relexmac - welcome to the JW Message Board. Add me to the list of old school hombres here. I think Chester directed you to the right topic for what you are looking for. Anyway, stick around here and enjoy.
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• d

Originally posted by relexmac@May 14 2005, 06:18 PM
    i think another one of the last great actors must be lee van cleef

[snapback]16732[/snapback]

Lee Van Cleef could portray a baddy almost better than anyone. Early on he appeared in "High Noon" and, later, in "For A Few Dollars More" and "The Good, The Bad And The Ugly." He did a short lived TV series shortly after where he was a ninja master!!!? He'll be remembered for the evil he could project in nefarious characters.
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"